100% Natural. Backed by science.
Breaze is made from a blend of more than 10 essential oils.
Our main ingredients have been shown in studies to have natural antihistamine, anti-inflammatory and decongestant properties.
Studies of some individual ingredients indicate an ability to reduce inflammation and congestion in the mucus membranes, helping to calm the respiratory tract and naturally inhibit allergic and histamine responses.
In our annual 2021 survey, 87% of customers told us Breaze helped with their hay fever symptoms, helping them to breathe easier and sleep better. With few options available for children under 12, many parents use Breaze - in the same survey 93% of parents told us it helped their child’s hay fever and allergy symptoms.
The University of Lincoln undertook a small, randomised controlled study in June 2020*.
• 63% of people said Breaze was effective in alleviating their nasal symptoms
• More than half said it reduced all their symptoms.
• Our first user trial, in June 2016, included 41 people with hay fever.
• 93% said Breaze helped ease and itchy, irritated or blocked nose and eased their sneezing.
• More than a third said Breaze helped with itchy, irritated eyes.
• 25% said the pillowcase helped with puffy eyes.
• 83% said they would recommend Breaze to others with hay fever.
Overall, Breaze was shown to be significantly more effective in easing hay fever symptoms vs a control.
Made with love in the UK
We are proud to make all our products in Lincolnshire, making choices that are sustainable - from ingredients to packaging.